The mission of East Chicago Central High School, a diverse educational community, is to empower students for success in an ever-changing global society.
- A culture of excellence
- A highly qualified staff of life-long learners
- Partnerships with all members of the community
- A safe and nurturing learning environment
- All students will graduate
- All students will be prepared for college and/or careers
- All students will be actively engaged in learning
- We will develop a systematic plan to increase student attendance.
- We will provide rigorous and relevant instruction.
- We will develop and sustain collaborative partnerships with all members of the community.
- We will develop a system of support to assist our students academically, behaviorally, and socially.
- We will actively engage our parents and families in the educational process.
- We will develop students’ leadership skills.